Saturday in Uganda

Saturday, October 9, 2010
Most Saturdays in the fall and after living in the South my entire life, I am totally consumed with college football- who plays, what time is kickoff, what's the pre-game show, where is Gameday, etc. But, after spending today with Katie and our Nashville team with the kids of Amazima, I will never look at Saturdays the same. We had an unbelievable day- including getting 29 people into a van!!! Further, the day was capped off by Tara, Anne, and I finishing the day at Amani playing with Patrick and Nicholas and all the toddler kids at the home. I could go on and on with stories not only from today, but the whole week but, I will just provide some images tonight. If you would like to see some photos, go to my facebook page to see more pics from today and the last couple of days. Thanks so much for your continued thoughts and prayers- we are having a great time but, obviously Tara and I miss the girls- we love you Emma Louise, Ava Rosie, and Sarah JJ!

0 comments:

Post a Comment